reading more, and links
I may not do many more of these roundups – I’m not sure how much value you, as readers, get out of them. I do read a lot of interesting stuff on the internet but it’s easy to get overwhelmed, and so I don’t know if I’m doing more harm than good by adding a few more links that you ought to click through and read every week. But hey, this is how the internet works… I read stuff and like to share it. Hope you like it too.
- Mobile App Development and Freelancing Trends That Might Shock You
- The Money Diaries: The 29-year-old workaholic who’s counting down the days until he goes into debt
- How Much We Spend On Driving
- Do You Know How You’re Wired?
- What is a Solopreneur?
- Why Your Bank Loves Auto-Pay
- Getting into Financial Shape with the Decamillionaire Next Door
- Go Cheap This Thanksgiving and Save Money
- » Prosper Looking for a P2P Rate of Return Industry Standardization
- Types of Business Models
- How is an Online School Better Than a Traditional University?
- Southwest 50,000 Sign-Up Bonus
- How & Where To Find Business Opportunities
- Save on Monthly Bills