If you’re considering writing a guest post for brip blap, first of all: thanks! I appreciate the time and effort it takes to write a guest post.
Other than that, these are the rough guidelines to submit a guest post to brip blap. First and foremost: if you wish to promote any product, link or website I will consider that a sponsored post. I do accept sponsored posts, and I will put you in touch with my advertising manager for rates (I also accept advertisements).
For the content of the post: I reserve the right to override any of these rules and reject any submissions for any reason I see fit.
- The post must be topical to my blog (positivity, life management/skills, career, personal finance or related topics).
- The post must be original, never-before-published content.
- The post should be in HTML (preferred) or TXT format.
- The post should contain no images. I will select an appropriate image.
- The post should be a minimum 300 words.
- There is no maximum limit for words but I may edit the post if it runs more than 500 words.
- You should submit a short (1-2 sentences) bio for inclusion at the end of the post.
- The post will not appear in my RSS feed, only on the site.
- You cannot run the post on your blog until 30 days have passed from the date it was posted on my blog AND you request permission to do so.
- I reserve the right to edit your post without consulting you for spelling and grammar.
- I reserve the right to format the post to be consistent with my blog.
- I may or may not write an introduction, the content of which is up to me.
- If I do not accept the post, I will let you know why, and you are free to use it elsewhere immediately.
- Not a rule, but I do not run more than one guest post per week, so depending on the number I have “in the queue” I make no guarantee that it will be posted timely. It may take months.
That may seem like a long list, but the basic rule is a non-spammy, topical post will be considered. Let me know if you have any more questions!