linklings, wanna be in the roundup? edition
I had a few things to say about health care, and the climate in the US this week, and about the state of the NFL’s Michael Vick. I wrote them all, deleted them all, and instead decided to share some music I like. Hope you like it, too. If not, hope you enjoy the links. By the way, when I’m putting together link roundups I usually ask for contributions on Twitter. Follow me and you could end up included in the next linklings!
- How to Brew Your Own Beer and Maybe Even Save Some Money – Introduction: Mmmmm, beer.
- Sun talks about lending with Lending Club: Lending Club Loan Portfolio Update
- Madison points out the obvious: girl babies are more expensive than boy babies simply because the clothes are much cuter (I agree!): Life as a Family of Five
- When to Take Two Pages on Your Resume: This has always bugged me. I have enough experience to fill up two pages on a resume… really. If you don’t have meaningful experience, one page is plenty, but if you can fill up two pages with good experiences, by all means do so.
- Financial Regrets: This post speaks for itself.
- Interesting MonaVie Story: Ugh. I shed a few man-tears myself.
- stay at home mom or working mom? | the ¢entsible life: Wow. A very heart-felt post about balancing work and kids… which as anyone knows who has kids is a tough, tough question.
- 20 Scam-Free Ways to Make Money Online Fast: I think #10 has great potential, honestly – I need to do that myself. I just can’t seem to get around to it. Great list of resources.
- New Credit Card Rules – How They’ll Help You
- True Frugal Living: Homesteading In The Wilderness