linklings, propane edition
So apparently if you have a propane tank to heat your water, you need someone to come fill it AFTER it’s been unlocked. Having never dealt with propane before, I was a bit – to put it generously – confused about how it works. Fortunately, after three days without hot water we finally got it sorted out and now have no excuse for smelling bad. I put Little Pumpkin in a bath today and she positively babbled from excitement at being clean.
Having moved twice this year, I’ll recommend you never attempt it. I think it worked out well enough, but the stress of packing and unpacking twice in six months is significant. Add on Christmas – albeit a low-key one – and it’s a hectic time for us. At least I don’t have to worry about snow this year.
- Payday Lenders are Disastrous to Your Finances
- Marriage and Wealth
- Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas For the Financially Challenged
- Plan Now to Make the Most of Post Holiday Sales
- Investment Club Benefits
- Last Minute Gifts For The Frugals On Your List
- Employment Discrimination, The Glass Ceiling & The Gender Wage Gap
- Is Investing Without Goals Like Golfing without a Putter?
- And even though it’s a roundup article, I’d like to mention Sunday Money Roundup – Food, Inc. Edition. I agree – if you haven’t seen Food, Inc., do so. Eye-opening. Tooth Fairy Economy