linklings, international labor day edition
I’ve been on the road for the past few days on family business, so my link roundup for the weekend will be briefer than usual. It was interesting spending 5 hours solo driving with Little Buddy in the backseat, since we left Bubelah and Pumpkin at home. Kids seem to change personalities on long road trips – in his case, becoming quiet, contemplative and drowsy (as opposed to loud, attention-deprived and sleepless like his father).
A few good links for weekend reading follow. I’m afraid I’m just too worn out after getting home late Friday to add my usual commentary, but check them out:
- 8 Small Changes You Can Make to Save an Extra $100 This Month
- Live from Finovate Startup 2009 – Introduction
- New Baby Girl is Making Us Sleepy
- 7 Ways Saving Money is like Losing Weight
- Tiny Houses: A Mortgage Free Housing Solution
- More Reasons to Invest in Index Funds
- Why I Pick Stocks: Choosing Individual Stocks Over Mutual Funds
- Closing on Our First Rental Property
- Prosper Relaunches, Becomes Prosper Loans Marketplace
- Does money only exist to be spent?
- What is a Living Wage and Does it Exist in the US?
- Introduction To Moolanomy’s Financial Success Plan