I’ve been on the road for the past few days on family business, so my link roundup for the weekend will be briefer than usual. It was interesting spending 5 hours solo driving with Little Buddy in the backseat, since we left Bubelah and Pumpkin at home. Kids seem to change personalities on long road trips – in his case, becoming quiet, contemplative and drowsy (as opposed to loud, attention-deprived and sleepless like his father).
A few good links for weekend reading follow. I’m afraid I’m just too worn out after getting home late Friday to add my usual commentary, but check them out:
- 8 Small Changes You Can Make to Save an Extra $100 This Month
- Live from Finovate Startup 2009 – Introduction
- New Baby Girl is Making Us Sleepy
- 7 Ways Saving Money is like Losing Weight
- Tiny Houses: A Mortgage Free Housing Solution
- More Reasons to Invest in Index Funds
- Why I Pick Stocks: Choosing Individual Stocks Over Mutual Funds
- Closing on Our First Rental Property
- Prosper Relaunches, Becomes Prosper Loans Marketplace
- Does money only exist to be spent?
- What is a Living Wage and Does it Exist in the US?
- Introduction To Moolanomy’s Financial Success Plan