It’s been a hectic week for me; when you have an American family who celebrate Christmas as the big family holiday of the year, and a Russian family who celebrate New Year’s Eve as the big family holiday of the year, the week between the two ends up being fairly frenetic, too! So catching up on a few links:
- RRSP Deadline
- Entrepreneurial Mistakes Are You Procrastinating Under The Guise Of Doing Work?
- Eliza Dushku, THRACE-Gulu, and Charity
- Set Up A Personal Financial Calendar To Get Organized For The Year
- Why You Should and Shouldn’t Pay Off Your Mortgage
- 6 People You Can’t Afford to Lie To
- Tips for How to Invest in Penny Stock Market
- What is a Good Credit Score Worth?
- How to Shop for Fitness Equipment, Save Money, and Lose Weight