late Memorial Day thoughts, and links
I thought I’d get around to this post in time to make it a Memorial Day post, but apparently I didn’t. I’ve had some health issues – to put it mildly – over the past week related to an allergic reaction, so I have been distracted from blogging. The good news is that I still managed to slog through some blog posts, and some of my finds follow:
- Thoughts After Quitting My Job | Resignation
- List Your Assets vs Liabilities To Calculate Net Worth
- Making the Big Decision to Move Cross-Country
- Investment Risks & Your Money
- How Come I’m Not Rich?
- Charting Your Own Course with a Side Business
- » LinkedIn Goes Public: Reviewing the Valuation
- Zecco Wall Street Facebook App Review
- Why We Plan to Pay for Our Kids’ College Education
- Free Money Finance: Three Tips to Make LinkedIn Work Harder
- Finally, the Truth About Soy
- Reader Story: How My Parents and I Partnered on a Win-Win Savings Plan For College
- ATLAS SHRIEKED: Ayn Rand’s First Love and Mentor Was A Sadistic Serial Killer Who Dismembered Little Girls – By Mark Ames – The eXiled: Very disturbing – I’m not kidding – don’t read if you don’t like seriously graphic depictions of serial killings, as apparently Ayn Rand did.