happiness and links
I have a bit of cognitive dissonance when I hear that it’s still snowing in parts of these Americas. We’re already knee-deep in summer here, walking in shorts and t-shirts outside all the time. I know that climate isn’t the sole factor of happiness, but it does help greatly, in my opinion. On a related note, I’ve just finished reading The Happiness Project and it’s given me some good ideas on how to force happiness, rather than hoping it will come around. As someone who’s writing about the moody side of life – hence the name brip blap – I’d recommend this book as something that might be useful.
- Free Money Finance: The Three Truths of a Job Search
- 20 Things to Do With a Tax Refund
- 5 Quick Financial Moves to Make Right Now
- » The Cost of Raising a Child in U.S.
- Canadians Buying Property in Florida – The Tax Issues
- Why You’ll Never Start an Emergency Fund : Money Smart Life
- How To Launch A Small Business (Video)
- Are You an Innocent Spouse? Mint.com and Credit Sesame Offer Home Loans
- My Location Independent Experiment
- Your Emails are Too Long