a brief roundup on tuesday
I missed the roundup this weekend, and I doubt I should apologize for it. We spent a full weekend at the park, playing soccer, making pizza, and then – frankly – cleaning up the house. If that’s not productivity, I don’t know what it is. But I do feel like I should get out the links, so here they are. And if you are a personal finance blogger (or productivity/lifestyle blogger, which is closer to my general theme) who wants to be included in my roundups, don’t be shy – send me an email, I’ll be happy to share an article.
- How to Get Out of Debt and Live Debt Free
- What Is Your Personal Debt Ceiling?
- 4 Ways to Increase Your Income This Year
- » A Few Tips for Shopping at Estate Sales
- What is the Cheapest Thing You’ve Ever Done?
- You Can Afford It… but Should You?
- How To Fight High Credit Card Interest Rates
- Get Out of Bad Debt Using Debt Settlement
- Free Money Finance: Some Ideas for Earning Extra Income
- Famous TURKISH CUISINE
- Things I Hate Spending Money On: Shaving