a follow-up, and links
I’ve come across a few good links this week, and a few of them actually tied together pretty closely. So look for a second post soon in which I reveal the socialist tendencies that lurk within my libertarian nature (how’s that for a tease) thanks to a few posts and articles that got my blood boiling….
- Four Bubbles That Have Yet To Burst
- LifeVantage/Protandim Scam?
- Where Frugal Writers Turn For Inspiration – A Writer’s Book of Days
- America’s Most Affordable Cities
- Trend: Choosing a temp job over a full-time job (A good post from Penelope Trunk’s blog – Penelope’s a long-time favorite of mine but this post isn’t actually from her).
- Succession Planning of the Family Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- How Do You Decide When You Are Done Having Kids?