No, this article has nothing to do with the Registan – I just felt like putting it there.
I tried out Dropbox.com based on this article from My Two Dollars: 2GB Free Online Storage From Dropbox.com. So far it’s interesting (sign up here to get some bonus memory). I could see it being helpful since Bubelah and I both have our own laptops, though, for files we need to share. If you want a useful online app, though, check out Evernote (and another review on My Two Dollars, Using Evernote To Declutter My Life. Evernote is fantastic. So is our new Kodak Zi6, but that’s another post.
MonaVie Sends a Second Cease & Desist: MonaVie continues to pester Lazy Man about his article on MonaVie. If you have a blog, link to the article – keep it on top of Google rankings, just to prove a point to MonaVie.
Frugal Dad lost his mother last Sunday, and Neal Frankle, who writes at Wealth Pilgrim, wrote A Different Sort of Guest Post. His mom had been struggling for a while, but finally passed away. It wasn’t unexpected, but that didn’t make her passing any less sad.
Is it Condition Or Location?: Kathy weighs in on our housing situation. We had narrowed it down to a seriously messed up fixer upper at a good price and a wonderfully finished home that was more expensive. We ended up going with the finished home. Spending a year ripping up and rebuilding a house wouldn’t be much fun with two toddlers in the house.
A few more good articles:
- Lessons Learned from the Dragons Den (Shark Tank)
- Free Money Finance: 11 Ingredients of Career Success
- 3 Ways to B*tch Slap Fear in the Face and Laugh
- A Guide to Assessing Franchising Opportunities
- Beware managers with free time
- Pros and Cons of Freelancing and Contracting
- Do You Really Know Bill Gates? The Myth of Entrepreneur as Risk-Taker
- How to Convert from Microsoft Money to Quicken
- Mint.com Is Scary